frequently asked questions
We grade our garments using traditional South African sizing standards. Although we’d love to, at this stage we unfortunately do not offer custom sizes for our clients.
XS – 30/6 XS/S – 30/32
S – 32/8 S/M – 32/34
M – 34/10 M/L – 34/36
L – 36/12 L/XL – 36/38
XL – 38/14 XL/XXL – 38/40
XXL – 40/16. XXL/XXXL – 40/42
XXXL – 42/18
If you are still unsure about sizing please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 516 0272, we would be happy to help.
We are working on securing fitting centres in select main cities.
All deliveries occur following the clearance of your payment in our bank account if the DIRECT BANK TRANSFER payment method is selected at CHECKOUT, or upon successful payment by credit card, if the PAYFAST payment option is selected. PAYFAST is the preferable payment method for the fastest payment clearance and delivery.
ECONOMY SHIPPING (R99 excl VAT) delivers to the SHIPPING ADDRESS provided by you within 2-4 business days of all purchases made by 3pm and following payment clearance.
PARGO SHIPPING (R77 excl VAT) is also available for shoppers to collect orders at their nearest Pargo retailer e.g. Clicks or convenience store. Once this option is selected at check-out, we will notify you of the precise location for pick-up.
Parcels delivered by Pargo are limited to a weight of 5kg. As a guide, nje orders of two items per order weigh roughly 1,5kg.
OVERNIGHT SHIPPING OPTION (R155 excl VAT) delivers your purchase to your your door at your given SHIPPING ADDRESS, within 1 business day of all purchases made by 12pm and following payment clearance.
Do not dismay, there are 2 options available for you to purchase sold out items!
- You can simply select the item(s) in the shop and you will see a note that says “BACKORDER“. Proceed to CHECKOUT as usual. We will then fill your order within 5-10 work days following clearance of your payment.
- Alternatively, you can send us an email to email@example.com and we will gladly help you.
Please note that there may be very rare occasions that the fabric we use to make your sold-out order is no longer available. This is because we often make garments using limited edition types of fabric. In such cases, we would notify you within 48 business hours of your order and issue you with a credit note or offer you a (delivery-free) exchange.
Once your order has been confirmed you will receive an email and text message notifying you that we have received your order.
Orders of available stock that are placed and paid for before 3pm on a business day, will be processed on the same day. This means that we action the delivery of the order on that business day. All other orders are processed within 24hrs, 5 business days a week.
Once your order has dispatched from us, you will receive an email and SMS notification, click ‘View Your Order” to view the tracking number. When you click the tracking number it will take you to our courier company’s (CourierIT) website, where you will be able to view the status of your delivery immediately!
Please note it takes up to 6 hrs for the tracking link to become active.
We will communicate with you about the progress of your delivery and the estimated time it may reach you using the valid mobile number you provide in your BILLING DETAILS.
Our delivery company Courier IT have national coverage including main cities and outlying areas. We currently do not deliver to locations outside of South Africa.
Our shop is only available online at present. The comfort we can give you is that in our 3 year history, we have experienced virtually no returns on the account of fit or quality. We are proud to have received consistent feedback from shoppers of varying shapes and sizes that the clothing feels as if it were made just for them!
- Go to https://nje.co.za/nje-shop/ or click SHOP in the menu tab.
- Select your garment(s) and their specifications and ADD TO CART.
- VIEW YOUR CART to ensure you selection is correct or CHECK OUT.
- Complete your BILLING DETAILS and provide a:
- Valid email address so that we can communicate with you about the Order ID and other details of your order.
Shipping address to ensure your order reaches the destination of your choice.
Valid mobile number so that we can communicate with you about the progress of your delivery and estmated time it is likely to reach you
- If your billing and shipping details are the same, select SAME AS SHIPPING ADDRESS. Alternatively select USE DIFFERENT BILLING ADDRESS.
- If you have a COUPON CODE you’d like to use, select the option to, insert the code and click apply.
- After reviewing all your details click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- Click CONTINUE TO PAYMENT METHOD.
- Select either PAYFAST to use your credit card for payment or DIRECT BANK TRANSFER to make a payment directly into our bank account.
- Click COMPLETE ORDER. You will now see details of your order as well as our bank account details if you selected DIRECT BANK TRANSFER as your method of payment. You will also receive an email with the order details.
- Please note that for the DIRECT BANK TRANSFER option we will require a notification or proof of payment to confirm and deliver your order. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once proof of payment is received, your order will be processed. If proof of payment is not received within 72hrs of your order being placed, the order will be cancelled. Unfortunately we cannot hold items indefinitely, as other customers would be unable to purchase these.
- Your order will be delivered between 3-5 business days of completing this process.
For payment by credit card you will be taken to a new window, where our payment processing service will take over.
You will be required to fill in your card information. Your bank may also request that you provide a one-time-pin (OTP) before your payment is processed. This will be immediately and directly sent to you by your bank.
We will send confirmation of this order and payment thereof to your email address.
At this point your order has been confirmed and our banking details are displayed on the page you see in order for you to make a transfer.
When doing the transfer please use your order number and surname as reference
Please note that all direct bank transfers will require proof of payment before your order can be fulfilled. This can be emailed to email@example.com
Once proof of payment is received, your order will be processed.
If proof of payment is not received within 72hrs of your order being placed, the order will be cancelled. Unfortunately we cannot hold items indefinitely, as other customers are unable to purchase these items.
We use the industry-trusted, South African payment processing service PAYFAST. None of your card details will be revealed to us or anyone else.
PAYFAST is approved by all major banks in South Africa as a safe payment processing service.
Once an order has been paid for it is immediately sent to our warehouse where it is packed for delivery. Therefore we cannot cancel orders that are being processed.
Please note that we offer FREE Returns within 7 days for the lower of:
- The cost of delivery or
- 10% of the value of the purchase being returned.
See our Returns policy at www.nje.co.za/shop.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order and we will confirm whether this order can be filled. Please include the name of the garment, colour and size in your email.
If you have a Discount code or Voucher, please insert the code on the page where you insert your customer information in the ORDER and CHECK OUT process.