frequently asked questions
We grade our garments using traditional South African sizing standards. Although we’d love to, at this stage we unfortunately do not offer custom sizes for our clients.
XS – 30/6 XS/S – 30 -32
S – 32/8 S/M – 32 -34
M – 34/10 M/L – 34 -36
L – 36/12 L/XL – 36 -38
XL – 38/ 14-
If you are still unsure about sizing please email email@example.com or call 021 516 0272, we would be happy to help.
We are currently working on securing fitting centres in select main cities.
Our shop is only available online at present.
Orders of available stock that are placed and paid for before 12pm on a business day, will be processed on the same day. This means that we action the delivery of the order on that business day. All other orders are processed within 24hrs, 5 business days a week.
Once your order has been confirmed you will receive an email notifying you that we have received your order.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier you will receive an email notification, click ‘View Your Order” to view the tracking number. When you click the tracking number it will take you to the our courier company’s (CourierIT) website, where you will be able to view the status of your delivery.
Please not it takes up to 6 hrs for the tracking link to become active.
You will also receive an SMS on the mobile numbers you provided, to notify you of estimated delivery times.
We will communicate with you about the progress of your delivery and the estimated time it may reach you using the valid mobile number you provided in your BILLING DETAILS.
Our delivery company Courier IT have national coverage including main cities and outlying areas. We currently do not deliver to locations outside of South Africa.
Unless the OVERNIGHT SHIPPING OPTION is selected, orders will be delivered to the SHIPPING ADDRESS provided by you within 3-5 business days.
- Go to http://nje.co.za/nje-shop/ or click SHOP in the menu tab.
- Select your garment(s) and their specifications and ADD TO CART.
- VIEW YOUR CART to ensure you selection is correct or CHECK OUT.
- Complete your BILLING DETAILS and provide a:
- Valid email address so that we can communicate with you about the Order ID and other details of your order.
Shipping address to ensure your order reaches the destination of your choice.
Valid mobile number so that we can communicate with you about the progress of your delivery and estmated time it is likely to reach you
- If your billing and shipping details are the same, select SAME AS SHIPPING ADDRESS. Alternatively select USE DIFFERENT BILLING ADDRESS.
- If you have a COUPON CODE you’d like to use, select the option to, insert the code and click apply.
- After reviewing all your details click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- Click CONTINUE TO PAYMENT METHOD.
- Select either PAYFAST to use your credit card for payment or DIRECT BANK TRANSFER to make a payment directly into our bank account.
- Click COMPLETE ORDER. You will now see details of your order as well as our bank account details if you selected DIRECT BANK TRANSFER as your method of payment. You will also receive an email with the order details.
- Please note that for the DIRECT BANK TRANSFER option we will require a notification or proof of payment to confirm and deliver your order. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once proof of payment is received, your order will be processed. If proof of payment is not received within 72hrs of your order being placed, the order will be cancelled. Unfortunately we cannot hold items indefinitely, as other customers would be unable to purchase these.
- Your order will be delivered between 3-5 business days of completing this process.
For payment by credit card you will be taken to a new window, where our payment processing service will take over.
You will be required to fill in your card information. Your bank may also request that you provide a one-time-pin (OTP) before your payment is processed. This will be immediately and directly sent to you by your bank.
We will send confirmation of this order and payment thereof to your email address.
At this point your order has been confirmed and our banking details are displayed on the page you see in order for you to make a transfer.
When doing the transfer please use your order number and surname as reference
Please note that all direct bank transfers will require proof of payment before your order can be fulfilled. This can be emailed to email@example.com
Once proof of payment is received, your order will be processed.
If proof of payment is not received within 72hrs of your order being placed, the order will be cancelled. Unfortunately we cannot hold items indefinitely, as other customers are unable to purchase these items.
We use the industry-trusted, South African payment processing service PAYFAST. None of your card details will be revealed to us or anyone else.
PAYFAST is approved by all major banks in South Africa as a safe payment processing service.
Once an order has been paid for it is immediately sent to our warehouse where it is packed for delivery. Therefore we cannot cancel orders that are being processed.
Please note that we offer FREE Returns within 7 days for the lower of:
- The cost of delivery or
- 10% of the value of the purchase being returned.
See our Returns policy at www.nje.co.za/shop.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order and we will confirm whether this order can be filled. Please include the name of the garment, colour and size in your email.
If you have a Discount code or Voucher, please insert the code on the page where you insert your customer information in the ORDER and CHECK OUT process.